Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Introducing……Katie Notes

I love writing about all things baseball, especially my cardinals, and I will never stop writing about the game I love. However, I have noticed a steadily growing movement against my baseball post. I do not want to disappoint you, my faithful blog readers, so I have created “Kaite Notes”. This is the section of my blog that will contain little bits of Casey information. For this day forth every baseball related post will have fun facts about me that you might not have ever known without the “Katie Notes”.

All of you that are excited about this new addition can thank my friend Katie!

Kaite Notes 1:
*I cried on the last day of fifth grade.
*I have a one inch scare on my right cheek and I have no clue how it got there.
*According to my newly constructed family tree I have around 126 cousins.

No comments: