Wednesday, March 5, 2008

No more Mike

Here's an update.

After a valiant effort Mike Huckabee has withdrawn his presidential campaign.

I think Mike fought a good fight and there is always hope for a V.P. bid, right?

Here is part on Mike Huckabee’s e-mail announcing that he was withdrawing form the race.

Throughout my life, I've found that there are sometimes three possible answers to our prayers--"Yes," "No," or "Not Now." I would like to think our prayers were answered with a "Not Now."


Good Luck Mike!!

http://www.mikehuckabee.com/

5 comments:

Steveo said...

Stick with the baseball, politics is not gonna gain you any points for coolness.

Anonymous said...

Steve...you are going to be banned from Casey's blog.

Steveo said...

Why???

Because I like baseball talk more than politics. . . .

Anonymous said...

It's not about YOU.

Steveo said...

but it's about Casey, and I do believe he likes baseball, you gotta write what you know.

I happen to like getting all the baseball news I don't see from Casey. . . .

just my .02 cents Casey is a big boy and can do whatever he wants. . . .